Friday, October 21, 2011

Holiday Decorating, Fall Edition



As much as I love holidays, I don't guess anyone would be surprised to know that I can't get enough of holiday decorations,  particularly those of the exterior variety.  


Admittedly, I've never felt skilled or artistic enough to tackle much in the way of outside decorating and, currently I don't have much space to store all the items that could make for a commendable spectacle but, I sure am a fan.  


So I thought I might take a few days and show some of the fun and festive ways that Texans decorate, including some adorable and/or scary Halloween displays.


This "pumpkin patch", at a house on a prominent corner not far from our house, is one of my favorites (the photos from my iPhone barely do it justice).  


These 3 dimensional pumpkins in all shapes and sizes are too cute.


This adorable polka dot pumpkin is my favorite.


This photo is from another angle, and gives a better sense of  just how many pumpkins
make up the display.

I don't know about you, but this display brings to mind something else (and another great thing about this time of year)-- 



No comments:

Post a Comment