Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Christmas Crafts Begin



Long before I was a blogger, I was a blog reader. I love blogs, especially ones with crafts and recipes and all things homemade and holiday.  Consequently, Today's Creative Blog was/is one of my favorites.  I am always looking for ways to freshen up my holiday decor.  Plus, I love inexpensive, easy-to-execute ideas.  Fortunately, Kim at TCB posted an adorable free Christmas printable just a couple of days ago.  


I printed out a copy, cut it to fit a white  8 x 10 frame I already had.  Then I remembered some tiny deer (intended as cupcake toppers!) in a bin of stored holiday items and (with the assistance of a glue gun),  Voila!  




A close-up on my (rein)deer!  
Sitting on my kitchen counter, it brings a smile to my face every time I look at it.  I especially love the  (unexpected) whimsical shade of blue.  Best of all, here's the link to get your own copy. 


Let the crafting commence!   

No comments:

Post a Comment