Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Decades Ago



Decades ago today, I graduated from high school.  Believe it or not, this is the lone photo I have of that auspicious occasion.  
A crowd shot from the bleacher's of the First Colonial High School football stadium
(Yeah, we were fancy like that).
Come to think of it, I'm not sure who even took this photo.
You'll have to use your imagination to pick me out of the crowd of 535 graduates.  I don't remember where I sat, though I, no doubt, sat next to my twin sister.  True to form, I don't remember anything about that day and, honestly, shockingly little about my entire high school experience. Don't worry; it wasn't traumatic or anything.  In fact, I remember liking high school, for the most part.  I just have a shockingly poor memory (as evidenced by the fact that I can't remember the post I wrote about my pitiful power to remember anything). It would worry me if I'd ever had a decent memory, but I haven't.  No worries, I still have the tassel from my cap, and I did attend college, so I'm pretty sure I graduated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment