Monday, December 20, 2010

A White Christmas - Updated

Today at the grocery store I stumbled upon what some might call "a dream* in a pouch."  I'm calling it "instant Christmas atmosphere."  Yes, today I found Snow in Seconds on the end cap of the beverage aisle.  The one gallon package was on sale and it looked like this:





Though I have never before seen it, the package tells me that it is "As Seen on TV" and is "ultra realistic fake snow" that is non-toxic, safe for kids, stays cold and can be used for indoor and outdoor decoration. 

So despite the fact that it will be about 50s degrees where we are, we'll be having a White Christmas*!

** It wasn't 50 degrees where we were for Christmas and when 12 inches of snow fell on Christmas Day (the first time since 1948 - and then it was less than an inch), I put away the Snow in Seconds.  How fun will it be when I  break this out in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment